Sunday, February 22, 2009

Google Map of Sri Lanka Hotel Reviews by Bloggers

This Google map is for all the blog reviews of hotels in Sri Lanka. If anyone has reviews of hotels/restaurants on their blogs, please give me the links in the comments so I can include it in this map.

Judging whether a hotel is near where you want to go by address, especially in SL, is not the easiest unless you have a Survey Dept of SL map in your head. This map should give trip planners a little help in identifying a hotel close to where they want to go.

All the reviews I've done are here along with those by other bloggers I've found. It is always there on the top left corner of my blog but I thought I'd bring some attention to it because I'd like get more hotels reviewed by other bloggers onto it.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment